If Ignorance is Bliss, Why Aren't More People Happy?: Blue Jays @ Padres - May 31, 2013

Kevin C. Cox

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Padres - May 31, 2013

Am I ever glad it's Friday!! Came home from work early, went straight out to the back deck and napped on the hammock. So far it's been a fabulous day!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Chad Jenkins going up against San Diego's Jason Marquis.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!