FanPost

Blank-o

Please pardon me if I am repeating anything said previously. I didn't see anything recently and didn't want to search that far back.

Okay, I understand why the Jays kept this veteran (Blanco) on the roster to start the season. To help Dickey. But Dickey has struggled. So has Blanco. He cannot hit. And he doesn't appear to be helping Dickey enough to make his lack of hitting justifiable. So why is he still here and not Thole?

SB Nation Featured Video