If You've Never Been Wrong, You've Never Tried Anything New: Mariners @ Blue Jays - May 4, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Mariners @ Blue Jays - May 4, 2013

I think I can safely say Spring is finally here!! I love waking up to perfect sunny blue skies with the potential for a beautiful day.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma.

GO JAYS GO!!!

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!