If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?: Mariners @ Blue Jays - May 5, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Mariners @ Blue Jays - May 5, 2013

It's the last day at home for a stretch. A win would be nice! Watching a bit of yesterday's game I was thinking how nice it would be sitting at Rogers Centre (even with a loss) eating ice cream in the warm Spring sun. I can't wait!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against Seattle's Joe Saunders.

Sunday funny for you today! Just insert one of our players instead of that Posey guy.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!