FanShot

Blue Jays Youngest Fan

I've read this blog a long time but never posted anything. However this is something I thought people here may enjoy. My brother has been teaching my 2 year old nephew a few things over the past few weeks. Looks like hes set to become another Jays diehard fan, to go through 20 more years of disappointment.