FanPost

Aaron Sanchez May 7th start

Our top prospect went five and a third today, striking out 6. He allowed 2 hits and 1 walk, and induced 7 groundouts. It is all about the walks for him, and this was a positive outing. I am thinking a few more starts like this and he will be a Fisher Cat before long. His fastball is rated on mlb.com as present/future 7/7 but it is hitting mid 90s and has some good running movement. I would not be surprised if he adds a little velocity over the next few seasons. He is still pretty lean.

Born on Canada Day, in 1992. The stars have officially aligned. (only semi joking)