FanPost

Dont Boo The Home Team: A Primer for Jays Fans

I have been a Blue Jays fan for all my life and have been with them (as most of you probably have) through many ups and many downs. From the early days at Exhibition Stadium, through the Drive of '85. From the glory years of the first Cito Gaston era, to the not-so-glory years that followed, and right up to today. While there have been moments that it has been difficult to watch the Jays so far this season, it has been even harder to watch some of the fans — fighting, throwing objects on the field, and even booing their own team.

Don't Boo the Home Team offers some tips about when it is okay to boo in baseball and on why its called the home field advantage. It's a long season. You're going to have to get on board.

Don't Boo the Home Team: A Primer for Jays Fans (via Emily W)