FanPost

2013 Toronto Blue Jays May Visual Recap

Well, it was a somewhat better month than April, at least. Just wish this team could do more than go 13-15 (.464 W%) during the month. At this point, I'm more wondering what top 10 pick the Jays will get next year than what wildcard spot they will fight for near the end of this season. Anyway, here is the May recap in pictures:

24f9s3o_medium

via oi39.tinypic.com

That's all folks! Let's hope for a better June and beyond...