If You Don't Have a Solution, You Should Admire the Problem: Blue Jays @ Padres - June 1, 2013

Denis Poroy

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Padres - June 1, 2013

Yeah, I totally went to bed early last night and slept in. 17 innings....wow! But just in case you missed it, IT'S JUNE!!! Yay! Say hello to four months of mowing grass, keeping the flowers watered every single day, and barbecues with friends.

Awwwwww.....a goose family just waddled past my back deck. Sorry, totally had to throw that in there! I also just realized that it's another evening game. Here I am getting this ready at 9 in the morning and the game doesn't start for another 11 hours. Sigh. Therefore, I'm heading outside and will come back LATER!

Today's pitchers (seriously, are there any pitchers left???) are Toronto's Mark Buehle going up against San Diego's Clayton Richard.

Lineup

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!