I Can Only Please One Person a Day. Today's Not Your Day. Tomorrow Doesn't Look Good Either: Blue Jays @ White Sox - June 10, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ White Sox - June 10, 2013

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R. A. Dickey going up against Chicago Dylan Axelrod.

I'm doing the lineups from my phone so nothing fancy today!

Toronto : Melky Cabrera, LF.

Jose Bautista, RF.

Edwin Encarnacion, 1B. Adam Lind, DH. Colby Rasmus, CF Josh Thole, C Maicer Izturis, 3B Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Munenori Kawasaki, SS

Chicago: Alejandro De Aza, CF. Alexei Ramirez, SS. Alex Rios, RF. Paul Konerko, 1B. Adam Dunn, DH. Dayan Viciedo, LF. Jeff Keppinger, 3B. Gordon Beckham, 2B. Hector Gimenez, C.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!