Open Thread June 12, 2013

This should be on a Hallmark Card - David Banks

Open thread tonight as there is no game on tonight due to bad weather.

If you want to talk about tonight's Stanley Cup game or almost anything then you are free to do so but kindly refrain from topics that angry up the blood or trolling the BBB community.

Most of the same rules apply to this open thread as the game thread. Basically don't be a jerk, discuss don't fight, don't swear but it is okay to post pics within reason (I think.)