I Take Back all Those Times I Didn't Want to Take a Nap When I was Younger: Blue Jays @ Rangers - June 14, 2013

You can't catch me!! Nah nah - Rick Yeatts

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Rangers - June 14, 2013

I am beyond happy that it's Friday! I know I can't complain...but this going to work thing every single day really sucks!!! It's suppose to be a rainy weekend over in my end of the country, so I'm planning to stay in, stay dry, relax and do as little as possible. :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against Texas' Justin Grimm.

Lineup

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!