If Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, Try Three: Blue Jays @ Rangers - June 16, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Rangers - June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there!! Hope you have a most wonderful day. I, unfortunately, am sick so I'll be spending today drinking tea with a warm quilt over me and enjoying the game. I can predict, with almost 100% certainty, that there will be a nap in the very near future for me!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Chien-Ming Wang going up against Texas' Derek Holland.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
Melky Cabrera, LF Jurickson Profar, 3B
Jose Bautista, DH Elvis Andrus, SS
Edwin Encarnacion, 3B Ian Kinsler, 2B
Adam Lind, 1B Adrian Beltre, DH
Mark DeRosa, 2B A.J. Pierzynksi, C
Rajai Davis, RF Nelson Cruz, RF
Colby Rasmus, CF David Murphy, LF
J.P. Arencibia, C Chris McGuiness, 1B
Maicer Izturis, SS Leonys Martin, CF

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!