Minor League Recap June 17: Morrow, Reyes

Jose Reyes - Ezra Shaw

We had two rehabbing players get into the Dunedin game today.

Dunedin Blue Jays (35-29) beat Tampa Yankees 6-4

  • Brandon Morrow started, only pitched 2 innings. Allowed 5 hits, 1 walk, 3 earned, 0 k, 1 home run. Not good numbers, but then all that really matters is he pitched.
  • Austin Bibens-Dirkx: 7.0, 2 hits, 1 earned, 2 walks, 6 k. Win. 2.98.
  • Jose Reyes: 2 for 3, k. Scored twice, once from first on a triple. Played 5 innings. I hope it won't be long before he's back in Toronto.
  • Jon Berti: 3 for 4, triple, walk. .263/.332/.323.
  • Andy Burns: 3 for 5, triple, 4 RBI, k, steal. .321/.380/.523.
  • Derrick Chung: 2 for 4. .327/.386/.360.
  • Nick Baligod: 2 for 4, double, k. .322/.380/.415.

Buffalo Bisons (36-33) beat Gwinnett Braves (28-44) 5-4

  • Todd Redmond: 6.0, 5 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk, 3 k. Win. 7.47.
  • Anthony Gose: 2 for 4, walk, k. 222/.325/.306.
  • Jim Negrych: 2 for 3, walk, k. .349/.406/.493.
  • Maurro Gomez: 1 for 3, walk. .257/.333/.584.
  • Luis Jimenez: 1 for 5, double. .338/.412/.578.
  • Moise Sierra: 2 for 3, double, k, caught stealing. .283/.343/.444.
  • Andy LaRoche: 1 for 3, home run, walk. .284/.360/.475.
Vancouver and New Hampshire are still playing as I'm posting this, I'll add it in the morning.