Jose Reyes to join Buffalo Bisons Friday

Can't wait to have his smile back on the field with the Jays. - Tom Szczerbowski

Isn't this just like the Jays, a guy has a couple of good games in A-ball and they jump him all the way to Triple-A...

Jose Reyes will join the Buffalo Bisons on Friday to continue his rehab. The play is that Reyes is to play three games for the Bisons, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then, all being well, be activated by the Blue Jays.

Reyes went 5 for 12 with Dunedin, in three games there.

I can't wait to see him back with the Jays. The Kawasaki Super PAC, on the other hand, is less excited by the news.

Other bits of injury news:

  • Brett Lawrie did some BP, did a little running and took some grounds balls in Florida. He's a few days from starting rehab.
  • Brandon Morrow had an MRI, and it showed no damage. He's going to rest for a few days, then start things up again when the soreness goes away.