Hard Work Has a Future Payoff, Laziness Pays Off Now: Blue Jays @ Padres - June 2, 2013

Denis Poroy

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Padres - June 2, 2013

I woke up around 8, made muffins, had breakfast, read the comics......and......went back to sleep. Woke up at noon. I LOVE rainy Sundays!!!! :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Ramon Ortiz going up against San Diego's Edinson Volquez.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!