FanPost

MiLB Thread - June 20th

Well, since it is an off-day for the Blue Jays today, some people on BBB may want a spot to follow along with the games the Blue Jays affiliate teams are taking part in (most likely the Bluefield home opener) and post what is happening, so here is a little thread for y'all. Below are the games that have already been played/are in the progress of playing today.

Buffalo played Gwinnett today and lost 3-2.

New Hampshire is playing against Altoona, Ryan Tepera on the mound for New Hampshire.

Dunedin is squaring off against Daytona, Marco Grifantini pitching for The D-Jays.

Lansing is set to face Bowling Green at 8pm ET.

The Vancouver Canadians will be playing against Salem-Keizer.

and Bluefield is playing Greenville right now, Jordan DeJong on the mound for Bluefield.