For Every Action There is an Equal and Opposite Criticism: Orioles @ Blue Jays - June 21, 2013

Lind is specifically doing great this year so I can post lots of pics of him. He's awesome that way!! - Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Orioles @ Blue Jays - June 21

Just to warn you all, I'm playing in a slo pitch tournament this weekend and will be out of the house. Therefore, I won't be able to post the lineups for you. Might be able to do Sunday's depending on how we place and what time we start. Sorry in advance. :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Baltimore's Jason Hammel.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!

SB Nation Featured Video

In This Article

Teams
Players