Don't Trust Reality, It's Only a Collective Hunch: Orioles @ Blue Jays - June 22, 2013

Honestly, I did not try to find a pic with his shirt off!!! - USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Orioles @ Blue Jays - June 22, 2013

That was an absolutely awesome game last night!!! I'm very sorry to be missing it today...

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Chien-Ming Wang going up against Baltimore's Miguel Gonzalez.

.The lineups.:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Melky Cabrera, LF Nate McLouth, LF
Jose Bautista, RF Manny Machado, 3B
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Nick Markakis, RF
Adam Lind, DH Adam Jones, CF
Colby Rasmus, CF Chris Davis, DH
J.P. Arencibia, C J.J. Hardy. SS
Maicer Izturis, 3B Travis Ishikawa, 1B
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Ryan Flaherty, 2B
Munenori Kawasaki, SS Taylor Teagarden, C

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or pictures of any sort until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!

Minor Leaguer Addition

Congratulations to McBlueJays who guessed that the Blue Jays will return to .500 on June 22nd in this post from mid-May. The guess was just one day off! Playoffs!!!!1 and cliffs came in second with their guess of June 23rd.