Your Future is so Bright You Need Shades: Blue Jays @ Rays - June 24, 2013

Abelimages

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Rays - June 24, 2013

So is anyone else nervous about tonight's game? It always seems to me that when talk goes to things like "breaking a record if they win tonight" it's just jinxing the heck out of the team. I'm really hoping that this winning streak continues but I'm also hoping it's heralding the emergence of a resilient and cohesive team rather than a fluke occurrence that ends and never returns. I do believe there is greatness that can be achieved by our players and that whether or not they win tonight they'll have a great rest of the season!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Tampa Bay's Jeremy Hellickson.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!