Blue Jays Video Battle: Munenori Kawasaki vs. The Bullpen

J.P.! Look down--the videos are down here! - Abelimages

It's time for some Monday afternoon entertainment. A couple of videos of the Blue Jays appeared online over the past 24 hours and it's time for you to decide which one you like best.

The Bullpen

First up! From Richard Griffin and the Toronto Star, the Blue Jays bullpen reciting the famous speech from Bull Durham. It features Darren Oliver saying "pornography"! The video was pulled from Griffin's Bullpen post today--read it as it includes some good stuff on Munenori Kawasaki, a little rant about Jonathan Bernier taking up headline space from the Blue Jays' winning streak, and an excellent lengthy conversation with Adam Lind.

Dancing Kawasaki

Next is a video of Munenori Kawasaki singing and dancing as shot by Jose Bautista from the Jays' private plane. Bautista posted the video on his Instagram account last night.

So, which video did you like best?