When a Clock is Hungry is Goes Back 4 Seconds: Blue Jays @ Rays - June 25, 2013

J. Meric

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Rays - June 25, 2013

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle (I don't think I'll ever spell his name right!) going up against Tampa Bay's Matt Moore.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!