PRESENTED BY 953440453_mcdonaldsclubhouse_stb

One Blue Jay on the MLB Futures Game Roster

A.J. Jimenez - USA TODAY Sports

It would be a good guessing game to to see who could come up with the name of the Blue Jays prospect that is going to the Sirius XM All-Star Futures game, but since it is out there on the internet, we might as well just say it.

A.J. Jimenez is the lone Blue Jay prospect going to the game. Jimenez has a .451/.444/.588 batting line in 12 games with the New Hampshire Fisher Cats. He started the year on the DL and then played 9 games with Dunedin, where he hit .429/.448/.643 before being moved up. I wonder how long it will be before he gets promoted to Buffalo. Since he is on our 40-man roster, I'd think he'll be a September call up.

Former Jay prospect Noah Syndergaard is one of the Mets' two named to the team. None of the players we sent to Miami or Houston made the cut.

Congratulations A.J.