At the End of the Money, I Always Have Some Month Left: Blue Jays @ Red Sox - June 27, 2013

Happy faces once more! - USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Red Sox - June 27, 2013

For some odd reason I keep thinking today is Friday. Must just be my wishful thinking to have the long weekend come a bit quicker. Not that I can really complain since I've been skipping work for most of the week!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Chien-Ming Wang going up against Boston's Jon Lester.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!