Melky Cabrera to DL, Munenori Kawasaki Returns!

He's BACKKKK - Abelimages

It took about two days, but everyone's favourite Japanese shortstop is back in Toronto after banged-up Melky Cabrera went to the 15-day DL. Kawasaki played one game in Buffalo going 2-4 with a walk against the Gwinnett Braves.

Not sure why the Blue Jays are going with so many infielders, but hopefully they know what they're doing. There's currently only three natural outfielders on the roster meaning Rajai Davis is the new starting left fielder.

More to come.