Complex Problems Have Simple, Easy to Remember Wrong Answers: Blue Jays @ Red Sox - June 28, 2013

I missed watching a game of leap frog?? - USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Red Sox - June 28, 2013

IT'S FRIDAY!!! Just in case anyone missed it...

I hope you all have a wonderful start to the long weekend. Remember, pace yourselves! And please don't drink and drive.

Tonight's pitchers are Toronto's Josh Johnson going up against Boston's Allen Webster.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!