Behind Every Ray of Sunshine Lies a Cloud of Laptop Woes: Blue Jays @ Red Sox - June 29, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Red Sox - June 29, 2013

So today just might be "one of those days". I crawled out of bed at 9:30, which is awesome because I rarely ever sleep in! Good start. But then I flip open my laptop and something's not right with it...the power cord doesn't seem to be working so the battery is almost completely drained and none of my programs will open. I restart it. Still nothing. So, I have none of my usual "things" available to me for the thread today. On the plus side, the bacon and eggs I cooked myself for breakfast are fabulous! :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Boston's Felix Doubront.

You all know the rules by now....BEHAVE YOURSELVES!! If you don't I'll get Tom to re-instate the ban hammer for me and you really don't want that...