Adam Lind leaves game with 'mid back tightness'

USA TODAY Sports

Adam Lind came out of today's game with the Red Sox with 'mid back tightness'. Hopefully it won't lead to a time on the DL but with the short bench we have, with the 8-man bullpen, there isn't much room for maneuvering.

Get well quick Lind, we need you.