FanShot

News on Cooper

Well, now we know more about that mysterious injury that David Cooper suffered from. The little information we had suggested that it was very bad and likely career ending, but things are looking a little more sunny now. At the very least, David Cooper will be able to enjoy a normal life, which is huge.