It's Here! DRAFT DAY LIVE THREAD

They'll be names on this board at the end of tonight. - Mike Stobe

Draft day often feels like Christmas in June so it's exciting that the big day has finally arrived as the draft gets underway tonight at 7pm EST on Sportsnet ONE and streamed on MLB.com. At 6pm EST the preview show will be shown on MLB.com. The first 73 picks will be chosen tonight (first two rounds plus free agent comp picks and competitive balance picks) with the rest of the draft taking place in the next two days. The Blue Jays will have the #10 and #47 picks tonight.

Woodman663 has already done a good job getting everyone ready for the draft and there's some good links to some final mocks in his preview.

Just in case you were wondering if the 2014 draft was going to be previewed tonight, it will not be. This exchange cracks me up a lot. Was this how Tom felt when no else used to be around in the GameDay Threads?

Here's some video on the players that the Blue Jays are rumoured to be interested in:

Trey Ball:

Clint Frazier:

Austin Meadows:

Reese McGuire:

J.P. Crawford:

Dominic Smith:

So join us in the comments for one of the best days of the year! Who do you think the Blue Jays should pick at #10?