Bad Decisions Make Good Stories: Rangers @ Blue Jays - June 7, 2013

Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Rangers @ Blue Jays - June 7, 2013

AND our favourite team is back home for 3 days. Then off again for a week. I'd feel sorry for the wives, but then I remember that their hubbies make a lot of money!!

I've decided I'm totally not going into work today. Not sure what I'll do instead...but I can guarantee it will involve enjoying myself. :-)

Yeah, I really shouldn't start writing in the morning! So I did have to go into work unfortunately, but it was for only a couple of hours so I guess it's not too bad. I also spent some time in one of my favourite stores, Mountain Equipment Co-op. I could spend hours in there. I never got to do the whole "experience the world" thing when I was young so I'm making up for it now. So far I am planning backpacking trips to Peru, Germany and Spain. Of course these trips are happening in 1.5, 3 and 7 years respectively but, you know, I like to plan ahead!! I have a lot of items from by day hike days so I don't have to start from total scratch, but I've started lists of what I should likely get for myself and am enjoying slowly accumulating my "backpack hope chest". Today was a great day for adding to it!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Texas' Nick Tepesch.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!