No, the Blue Jays did not draft Bud Selig. - Patrick McDermott

2013 Blue Jays Amateur Draft Coverage

Coverage of the 2013 MLB Amateur Draft from a Blue Jays perspective... all in one place!

  • Live
17 Total Updates since June 7, 2013
  • Important 6
  • Articles 17
  • All Updates 17

Blue Jays pick RHP Phil Bickford in First Round

We pick a high school right-hander in the first round.

Continue

History of the 10th pick in the MLB Draft

A look at how the 10th pick in the MLB Draft has fared over the

Continue