MLB Draft Day 2: LIVE THREAD

If you missed Tommy Lasorda making a pick last night, you should find a video. - Mike Stobe

Hello again as we focus in on the second day of the draft starting at 1pm EST on MLB.com. I was beginning to think the tennis match that started at 7am was going to keep going through the start of the draft, but thankfully it just finished. Last night the Blue Jays drafted high-school right hander Phil Bickford tenth overall and then another high-schooler with the #47 pick in right hander Clinton Hollon.

Rounds 3-10 will take place this afternoon, with the rest taking place tomorrow. Today the Blue Jays will have picks:

#83 (3rd round)

#115 (4th round)

#145 (5th round)

#175 (6th round)

#205 (7th round)

#235 (8th round)

#265 (9th round)

#295 (10th round)

There's still quite a few good players left to be drafted and with the Blue Jays taking some players ahead of where they were expected to be picked last night, there's a good chance the team has some extra money to throw around.

Join us in the comments and let us know who you hope the Blue Jays pick up in this second day of the MLB draft.