Blue Jays Pick Conner Greene RHP in Round 7, Pick 205

Surprise, another pitcher, Conner Greene, a RHP from Santa Monica High School. He is 6'3", just 165 lb.

MLB says:

Greene is part of the California prep pitching class. At 6-foot-3, 165 pounds, Greene is tall and projectable and also has the stuff to back it up. He gets great downward plane on his fastball and it could be a plus pitch in the future as he fills out. He has shown good feel for both his curveball and his splitter. Both secondary pitches have the chance to be Major League average. His command is a problem, however, and will need to improve in order for him to be successful at higher levels. He'll get the chance to do that at the College of Southern Nevada if he doesn't sign.