Blue Jays Pick Kendall Graveman RHP in the 8 Round, Pick 235

Yet another pitchers, Kendall Graveman, a RHP out of Mississippi State. He's 6'2", 190 pounds. He was drafted by the Marlins last year, in the 36th round, but didn't sign.

MLB says:

Graveman has capably moved to the front of the Mississippi State rotation to fill the void left by the departure of Chris Stratton, a 2012 first-round selection. Graveman was a 36th-round pick himself a year ago, but returned to school for his senior year. He uses a sinker-changeup combination to produce plenty of groundouts. Graveman's fastball sits in the upper-80s with heavy sinking action and his changeup is a solid offering. Graveman throws a curveball as well, but it is a below-average pitch. Graveman has good command and has proven to be durable in college, which should make him a solid senior sign.

SB Nation Featured Video