Blue Jays take Chad Girodo LHP in the 9th Round, Pick 265

So, 9 picks, 9 pitchers. At least they are consistent.

Chad Girodo, from Mississippi State (second pick in a row from there), LHP, 6'1, 195. I can't find much about him on the web. 47 appearances in 3 years at MS, mostly as a reliever. 6.70 ERA in those 3 years.

Ok.