MLB Draft: DAY 3 LIVE THREAD

Mike Stobe

Rounds 11-40 of the draft take place this afternoon starting at 1:00pm on MLB.com. Join the discussion on who you'd like to see picked this afternoon (as if we know anyone who's left after the first two days). The big league team also has a game today at 1:00pm against the Texas Rangers, which will have its own GameDay Thread.

The Blue Jays continued picking pitchers yesterday as you can see:

83 Murphy, Patrick Hamilton HS (AZ) RHP R/R HS 6'04" 195lbs DOB: 06/10/95
115 Smith, Evan Mary G Montgomery HS (AL) LHP R/L HS 6'05" 190lbs DOB: 08/17/95
145 Lietz, Daniel Heartland CC (IL) LHP L/L J1 6'02" 200lbs DOB: 06/01/94After going undrafted out of high school last year, Lietz ...
175 Boyd, Matt Oregon State (OR) LHP L/L SR Cincinnati Reds, who took him in the 2012 Draft. As a starter, he's shown the ability to mix four pitches well, all of which could be Major League average as he develops them. Big, strong and durable, he throws his fastball, curve, slider and changeup around the plate consistently and varies his arm slot to give hitters different looks. A team that takes Boyd can give him the chance to remain as a starter, knowing that he had success as a lower-angle lefty reliever in the past." valign="top" class="comments">6'03" 215lbs DOB: 02/02/91 | Scouting videoBoyd spent his first three years at Oregon State as a reli ...
205 Greene, Conner Santa Monica HS (CA) RHP R/R HS 6'03" 165lbs DOB: 04/04/95 | Scouting videoGreene is part of the California prep pitching class. At 6 ...
235 Graveman, Kendall Mississippi State (MS) RHP R/R SR Chris Stratton, a 2012 first-round selection. Graveman was a 36th-round pick himself a year ago, but returned to school for his senior year. He uses a sinker-changeup combination to produce plenty of groundouts. Graveman's fastball sits in the upper-80s with heavy sinking action and his changeup is a solid offering. Graveman throws a curveball as well, but it is a below-average pitch. Graveman has good command and has proven to be durable in college, which should make him a solid senior sign." valign="top" class="comments">6'02" 190lbs DOB: 12/21/90Graveman has capably moved to the front of the Mississippi ...
265 Girodo, Chad Mississippi St U (MS) LHP L/L SR 6'01" 195lbs DOB: 02/06/91
295 Custons, Garrett United States Air Force Academy (CO) C R/R SR

6'00" 200lbs DOB: 09/14/90