2013 MLB Draft Blue Jay Picks

Here are the Blue Jay draft picks in the 2013 draft:

Round Name Posistion School
1 Bickford, Phillip RHP Oaks Christian HS (CA)
2 Hollon, Clinton RHP Woodford County HS (KY)
3 Murphy, Patrick RHP Hamilton HS (AZ
4 Smith, Evan LHP Mary G Montgomery HS (AL)
5 Lietz, Daniel LHP Heartland CC (IL)
6 Boyd, Matt LHP Oregon State (OR)
7 Greene, Conner RHP Santa Monica HS (CA)
8 Graveman, Kendall RHP Mississippi State (MS)
9 Girodo, Chad LHP Mississippi State (MS)
10 Custons, Garrett C Air Force (CO)
11 Brentz, Jacob LHP Parkway South Senior HS (MO)
12 Mayza, Tim LHP Millersville University (PA)
13 Locastro, Timothy SS Ithaca College (NY)
14 Dantzler, L.B. 1B South Carolina (SC)
15 Davis, Jonathan OF Central Arkansas (AR)
16 Jansen, Danny C Appleton A West (WI)
17 Lauer, Eric LHP Midview HS (OH)
18 Ratcliffe, Sean RHP Pickering HS (Canada)
19 Vasquez, Christian SS Lubbock Christian (TX)
20 Frank, Chaz OF North Carolina (NC)
21 Reeves, Mike C Florida Gulf Coast University (FL)
22 Tewes, Sam RHP Waverly HS (NE)
23 Kalfus, Brendan OF St. Marys (CA)
24 Hurley, Sean OF Central Arizona College (AZ)
25 Silverstein, Scott LHP Virginia (VA)
26 Cable, Tanner RHP Northwest Mississippi CC (MS)
27 Florides, Andrew SS Holy Cross HS (NY)
28 Dermody, Matt LHP Iowa (IA)
29 Pickens, Garrett RHP Delta State (MS)
30 Tellez, Rowdy 1B Elk Grove HS (CA)
31 Celek, Brison 1B South Carolina (SC)
32 Sawyer, Josh LHP San Angelo Central HS (TX)
33 Cabral, Edgar C William J Knight HS (CA)
34 Dunning, Dane RHP Clay HS (FL)
35 Arriaga, Akoni RHP Baldwin HS (HI)
36 Harris, David SS Southern Arkansas University (AR)
37 Barber, Brett RHP Ohio University (OH)
38 Nunnally, Jr., Jon OF Horizon HS (AZ)
39 Levinson, Zachary SS Susan E Wagner HS (NY)
40 Ruiz, Antonio 1B San Gabriel HS (CA)

What do you think, are you happy with the Jays picks or disappointed?