Blue Jays Roster Moves: The Return of Thad Weber

USA TODAY Sports

Just when you thought it was safe to go to extra innings, the return of Thad Weber. He gets Brad Lincoln's roster spot. When we last saw Thad he was the losing pitcher in an extra innings game, back in Rogers Centre against the Braves (when we were hoping to see Casey Janssen). Right after that he was sent back to Buffalo. Well, he's back. Hopefully the Blue Jays will see Josh Johnson go deep into the game today. He has a 3.86 ERA in 9 minor league games, 7 starts.

Thad allowed 4 hits, 2 walks with 2 strikeouts in 3 innings in his last time up with the Jays. He won't be here long.