Blue Jays Roster Moves: Darren Oliver activated, Thad Weber send down

USA TODAY Sports

Darren Oliver is back with the team. Thad Weber is on his way back to Buffalo, after pitching the 9th tonight.

Oliver had a 3.18 ERA in 17 innings, before hitting the DL. He had a slow start to the season but improved after the first week or so. Oliver gives us 4 lefties in the pen how, with Loup, Cecil and Juan Perez.

Thad hasn't been terrible, if you ignore the extra inning game he lost to the Braves, but, if there is one thing that OOTP Baseball as taught me, it is that relievers with options are worth their weight in gold. I'm sure we'll see him again.

I wonder if we will get a day off from the roster moves tomorrow. We know there will be a move Tuesday. Chien-Ming Wang will be added to the roster to make the start that night. Maybe tomorrow will be a day of rest for the guys that write up the press releases.