Happy Canada Day!!!: Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 1, 2013

GameThread - Tigers @ Blue Jays - July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!! In my end of the country it is dawning an absolutely beautiful day will tons of sunshine, a light breeze and not a cloud to be seen. Can't ask for anything better for a birthday! Enjoy the day everyone, where ever you may be :-)

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Detroit's Jose Alvarez.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS DETROIT TIGERS
Jose Reyes. SS Austin Jackson, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Torii Hunter, RF
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Miguel Cabrera, 3B
Mark DeRosa, 1B Prince Fielder, 1B
Rajai Davis, LF Victor Martinez, DH
Colby Rasmus, CF Jhonny Peralta, SS
Maicer Izturis, 3B Omar Infante, 2B
Josh Thole, C Andy Dirks, LF
Munenori Kawasaki, 2B Brayan Pena, C

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!