Bad Spellers of the World, Untie!!: Blue Jays @ Indians - July 10, 2013

Jason Miller

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Indians - July 10, 2013

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Cleveland's Justin Masterson.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CLEVELAND INDIANS
Jose Reyes, SS Michael Bourn, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Asdrubal Cabrera, SS
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Jason Kipnis, 2B
Adam Lind, DH Nick Swisher, 1B
Colby Rasmus, CF Michael Brantley, LF
Maicer Izturis, 3B Carlos Santana, C
Josh Thole, C Jason Giambi, DH
Emilio Bonifacio, LF Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B
Munenori Kawasaki, 2B Drew Stubbs, RF

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!