Experience is What You Get When You Didn't Get What You Wanted: Blue Jays @ Indians - July 11, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Indians - July 11, 2013

I've decided that today is clean the house day. Which is an awesome coincidence to the early game!! Dusting and vacuuming and washing floors is much more enjoyable if you can watch a baseball game at the same time. :-) BUT first I have to head into work and do payroll.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Cleveland's Danny Salazar.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!