My Imaginary Friend Thinks You Have Serious Problems...: Blue Jays @ Orioles - July 12, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Orioles - July 12, 2013

I am away all day (and most of the evening) today so will not have the opportunity to put in the Lineups. My apologies.

Today's pitchers are Mark Buehrle going up against Baltimore's Chris Tillman.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!