It Feels Like April Again Saturday July 13, 2013 Links

USA TODAY Sports

Hola. Lousy game last night. It's been a rough couple of weeks since the 11 game winning streak. Don't know what the Jays can do right now. I was around to watch a bit of the game, but mostly was asleep thanks to a long week at the cracker factory.

GAME RECAPS

Blue Jays blown out by Orioles | Toronto Star
The Star's Grim Recap: Top of the order in a funk for the Blue Jays; Mark Buehrle lit up by Orioles at Camden Yards.

Orioles homer their way to victory over the Blue Jays - baltimoresun.com
Happier recap: In a game that featured the top two home-run hitting teams in the majors, the Orioles blasted Toronto left-hander Mark Buehrle for three homers, including Adam Jones¿ three-run blast, to give the Orioles a 8-5 win over the Blue Jays in Friday night¿s series opener in front of an announced 42,660 at Camden Yards.

JAYS LINKS

Blue Jays TV Network Shows Us The Future Of Sports Advertising And It Is Disturbing - Business Insider
Baseball games are looking more like NHL games.

The Blue Jay Hunter: Flashback Friday: The 1991 MLB All-Star Game at the Skydome
Ian looks back at a happier time.

MLB LINKS

The 2012 Trade Value List, in Retrospect | FanGraphs Baseball
Not a bad recap. Quite honest considering how things changed.

A Look At The Fate Of Top Unsigned MLB Draft Picks | Conor Glassey
Courtesy of E&N4L.

TODAY IN BASEBALL HISTORY

Baseball History - July 13th - National Pastime - Baseball History
1982 In the first All-Star game played outside the United States, the National League cruises to its 11th straight win beating the American League at Montreal's Olympic Stadium, 4-1. Dave Concepcion's second inning two-run homer off Red Sox starter Dennis Eckersley is the turning point of the game.

1993 All Star Game Known in Charm City as the "Cito Sucks" Game and known here as the "Mike Mussina is a big lying D-Bag" Game.