FanPost

Poll: What say you? Should the Blue Jays be sellers?

It's the All-Star break, and again we find ourselves last in the AL East 11.5 games out of first place Boston Red sox, managed by our nemesis John Farrel.

Frankly, it's getting old. Many have put a "for sale" sign at Roger's center and have given up on 2013. After all, the chances of the Blue Jays playing .600 ball for 2 /12 months is pretty slim if you think about it.

On the other hand, the second half of this 2013 season looks a bit promising; we get guys back from the DL like Morrow, Cabrera (if he doesn't get suspended in the BioGenesis scandal as some are suggesting), Happ, L. Perez, Santos, heck we might see even Drabek and Hutchinson back. We also have a softer schedule on paper than the first half.

In baseball, everything hinges on starting pitching; everything. For the @#$th year in a row, our starting rotation, the one thing AA set out to improve on last off-season, is either injured, under-performing, or simply not good enough. The Blue Jays currently have the 2nd worse ERA in the majors (thank you Twins!).

So, to get to the point, what do you think the Blue Jays should do? Sell, Buy, Hold or something else?