PRESENTED BY 953440453_mcdonaldsclubhouse_stb

MLB Home Run Derby Odds

Chris Davis - USA TODAY Sports

Here are the Vegas odds on the home run derby from Bovada.lv

2013 Home Run Derby - Odds to Win

Chris Davis (BAL) 11/4

Prince Fielder (DET) 15/4

Yoenis Cespedes (OAK) 11/2

Bryce Harper (WSH) 11/2

Pedro Alvarez (PIT) 11/2

Robinson Cano (NYY) 6/1

David Wright (NYM) 9/1

Michael Cuddyer (COL) 12/1

No surprise that Davis is the favorite. I haven't been paying attention (mostly because I really don't care about the home run derby), but why aren't Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion in it?

On a slightly separate subject, I'll admit, I can't think of a story line I hate more than 'is there a 'home run derby curse'. Ever watch batting practice? Players are always doing home runs derbies. Oh well, I guess we need something to talk about during the break.

Let's have a poll. And use the thread as an open thread to talk about whatever is on your mind, baseball related.

In This Article

Teams
Players