Money Talks. All Mine Ever Says is Bye-Bye: Rays @ Blue Jays - July 21, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Rays @ Blue Jays - July 21, 2013

It is Carlos Delgado Day at Rogers Centre today. It is about time they honored him.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Tampa Bay's Chris Archer. Jays182 takes a look at Archer back here.

The big new today is Melky is back. It is too bad that Neil Wagner had to be sent out, but then, we really don't need 8 guys in the pen. The other news is that Brett Lawrie is playing third base today.

Lineup

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or images until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!