Blue Jays 5 Dodgers 14: Jays make 5 errors, 6 if you count showing up

Jays sign new pitcher, the little girl, not the old guy, who is with KISS or something. - USA TODAY Sports

Dodgers 14 Blue Jays 5

Everyday I think it can't get worse, everyday I'm proven wrong.

That was terrible and ugly. 5 errors. Colby Rasmus, J.P. Arencibia, Adam Lind (2) and Dustin McGowan put up the errors.

Josh Johnson had a very good first inning. The second? Not so good, and he didn't get an out in the third. In all, 2.0, 7 hits, 5 earned, 1 walk, 2 k, 1 home run.

Our great bullpen wasn't. They gave up 9 runs in 5 innings, before Darren Oliver had a clean 9th. Cecil and Delabar have had troubles since the All-Star game, not that I'm suggesting that the game caused it.

On offense, we scored 5 runs! Yay. 13 hits. Kept it to a 2 possession game. Edwin Encarncancion and Mark DeRosa had 3 hits each. 2 hits for Melky Cabrera and Rasmus. The two Joses and Brett Lawrie were the only starters not to get a hit.

No Jays of the Day today. I think that those of us that sat through the whole thing deserve the award. Suckage, let's give it Johnson and ummm everyone that put on a Jays uniform, I'm not going to look it up.

Honest, just try to forget that mess and go listen to RationaL's A Swing and a Belt. As bad as the game was, that song will make you a Jays fan again.

Even with the bad game, we had a good GameThread. 37 of us put up 597 comments, with the odd one being about the game. Now I'm going to drink.

# Commenter # Comments
1 Tom Dakers 80
2 Belisarius 60
3 MjwW 57