FanPost

Queen of the Pigs

With the prospect of anything like a divisional championship or even post-season appearance being left to only the most delusional Blue Jays fans, what can the rest of us cheer for?

Well, for one, we now have the best last-place team in all of MLB. Take that, Padres, Brewers, White Sox, Marlins, and Astros fans! Our Blue Jays hold a commanding 2 game lead in the QoP race.

Team W L GB PCT
Blue Jays 45 53 0.459
Padres 44 56 2 0.440
Brewers 41 57 4 0.418